People who are SA Water customers

If you are experiencing mains water outages, phone the SA Water Customer Care Centre on 1300 729 283.

Firefighting - If your private water tank was accessed by the Country Fire Service (CFS) to assist with firefighting purposes, you can commence the process to have it replenished by filling out the CFS essential water replenishment form available on the CFS website and emailing it to CFSFirelineandwaterrequests@sa.gov.au, or by calling the CFS directly on 0438 655 061.

As an SA Water customer, you will not be charged for water used to prepare or defend properties, or for water lost through pipes damaged in the fires. If you have questions, or need support with water supply, phone SA Water on 1300 729 283.

SA Water website


Information on bushfires and rainwater quality

Power supply

Keep away from any electricity equipment that has been damaged during a disaster and report it to SA Power Networks by phoning 
13 13 66.


For natural gas supply outages contact your gas supply company and for gas leaks phone the free 24-hour gas emergency and leak reporting service on 1800 427 5325.


Disaster assistance for flood-affected customers

Anyone affected by floods, including people who have lost their houses, can register for a Telstra assistance package.
Phone 13 22 03